Lead generation has become one of the most important components for B2B companies. In fact, according to a report by Marketo, 73% of the B2B companies in 2020 are now focusing on lead quality instead of lead quantity. Big difference.
What is Lead Generation Software?
It is a software that helps companies to collect and generate quality leads from various channels. It also provides routes to turn those leads into sales for a high conversion rate.
How Does Lead Generation Software Work?
They basically automate the lead generation software so that you can gather valuable information about them and when needed, contact them.
What are the Features of Lead Generation Software?
Here are some features of lead generation software:
- Leads Discovering Tools: It automates the process of searching through massive consumer lists by using a specific set of keywords.
- Import/Export Tools: It helps to import and export contact location, sales history, or information about any department in the enterprise.
- Collaborative Tools: Collaborative tools allow the user to comment, edit accept, reject, and approve points so that they can nurture and capture leads.
- Tagging Leads: A lead generation software allows the user to tag consumer information according to niches so that it is easy to fetch later on.
- Reporting Tools: It allows the firms to get their customers hooked by their products and services through a complete analysis of a customer’s interest.
- Customizable Platform: Whether you want a drag and drop functionality or a template one, the customizable platforms have made it very for the users to design what they wish.
What are the Benefits of Lead Generation Software?
Here are some advantages of lead generation software:
- Software is Able to Identify New Prospects: Many of the new lead generation applications and tools follow modern lead capturing methods to identify the new leads to turn into sales.
- Help Find Leads and Keep Contact Information: 85% of the time goes into updating and maintaining the leads’ contact information. However, lead generation software allows you to find leads and keep their information stored in a systematic way.
- Track Successful Marketing Strategy: It automates all the lead generation processes. These processes are directly linked to your marketing strategies. If the lead generation is high, the software would identify your marketing strategies successfully.
- Cutting Down Unnecessary Tasks: Lead generation involves repetitive tasks. The software cuts down unnecessary tasks, saving you a lot of time.
- Detecting the Right Audience: A good lead generation software helps you to detect the right audience in a couple of hours using the priority data sets.
- Single Storage: The software automatically saves the contact information on the company’s server.
- Improving the Accuracy of Existing Data: The files are stored in a systematic manner. You can retrieve any information you need from the existing data. Hence, improving data retrieving accuracy.
Here are the Top Lead Generation Software for Your Business
Looking for the best lead generation software? Worry no more and keep moving forward:
- Leadfeeder: This software gives you vital information about the companies that visit your website even if they do not fill the given form at the sales funnel page.
- Prospect.io: Apart from helping you to automate and launch cold-campaign emails within few seconds, Prospect.io gives you the opportunity to find prospects in one click.
- Voila Norbert: It is a simple sales and lead generation software that allows you to find someone else’s email address.
- Hunter: You just have to give the person’s or company’s name and this software would help you find its email address.
- Mailtester.com: To find if an email address already exists or belongs to someone, utilize this software. However, it does not work all the time.
- Skrapp: Looking for someone’s LinkedIn email? Do not worry, Skrapp would help you find it through its ‘find’ button.
- Boomerang: It is an extension of Gmail that allows you to automate emails by scheduling them.
- HubSpot Sales: Wanting to know the number of people who opened your mail? Know this by HubSpot sales.
- Yet Another Mail Merge: Every time you send an email in bulk, get notified of the number of emails opened through this software.
- Sumo: It is one of the best software for creating a mailing list and capturing all the emails on your website.
- OptinMonster: It is very similar to Sumo-email capturing software. However, it has a drag and drop interface.
- Convert Plus: It is a WordPress plugin that displays all the forms that pop up on your website.
- FieldBoom: If you want to create surveys, forms, applications, and customer support request forms under one platform, this is the right software for you.
- Mailchimp: It is an easy email building software that can store more than 2000 email addresses from prospective contacts.
- Active Campaign: It is also an email automation software but has a powerful email editor.
- SendinBlue: If you are looking for a cost-effective option for email marketing, this is the one. It allows you to send more than 40,000 emails in a month.
- Unbounce: It is a drag and drops landing page builder that is used to create customized landing pages for your website.
- InstaPage: It is integrated with CRM platforms like HubSpot and is one of the most powerful landing page builders.
- LeadPages: It is a landing page builder that helps you to build internal Facebook ads easily.
- ClickFunnels: This software allows you to select from a great selection of sales funnel pages.
- HubSpot: This software does not only manage contacts but creates landing pages to collect new leads.
( Also Read: Lead Generation Software [Part 1] )
How to Select the Best Lead Generation Software?
Here are some factors to consider before selecting the best lead generation software:
- Lead Conversion Tools: To facilitate the lead generation process, the software must have excellent tools and features. And, should integrate with vital business tools as well.
- Provision to Choose Callback Timing: The software should be efficient enough to provide the visitors with a platform to leave their email IDs, contact information, and names.
- Global Call Routing: The software must have enabled global call routing to save money and act efficiently.
- Tag Manager: Look for the software that can segment the leads into different folders.
- Easy Learning Curve: The software must have a user-friendly interface so that even a person with no technical skills could use it easily.
There are many lead generation tools but you might not need all of these platforms. Maybe you just need a few of them that specialize in different marketing channels.